Create a fun, safe, and competitive environment for the youth of our community to play baseball in Lafayette and Erie Colorado. Develop the qualities of citizenship, discipline, character, and teamwork amongst the players.
Below is an approximate boundary map depicting the area covered by Coal Creek Little League. In order to be eligible to play in CCLL, the player must reside in an address located within the boundaries described in the written description. As of the 2014 season, if a child attends school within these boundaries they can request to play in our league versus the league of your residence. If you know this is the case, please indicate this on your registration.
Written Boundary Desription:
- Starting at the intersection of Mineral Rd (Highway 52) and 95th St
- Follow Mineral Rd (Highway 52) east to County Road 5
- Follow County Road 5 North to Godding Hollow Parkway
- Follow Godding Hollow Parkway east to I-25
- Follow I-25 south to Mineral Road (Highway 52)
- Follow Mineral Rd (Highway 52) east to Ridgeway Blvd (County Road 15)
- Follow Ridgeway Blvd (County Road 15) south to County Road 6
- Follow County Road 6 west to I-25
- Follow I-25 south to Baseline Rd.
- Follow Baseline Rd west to Sheridan Pkwy.
- Follow Sheridan Pkwy south to Dillon Rd.
- Follow Dillon Rd west to 104th St.
- Follow 104th St north until it becomes Empire Dr (north of the intersection of Empire Rd).
- Follow Empire Dr west to Hwy 42 (95th St).
- Follow Hwy 42 north to South Boulder Rd.
- Follow South Boulder Rd to the Louisville/Lafayette City boundary
- Follow the Louisville/Lafayette city boundary north (to the east of Hecla Lake) to Halyard Ct
- Follow Halyard Ct (inclusive on both sides) to Waneka lake Trail
- Follow Waneka Lake Trail north (inclusive on both sides) to Paschal Dr
- Follow Paschal Dr (inclusive on both sides of Paschel and all of Portside Ct.) west to 95th St (Hwy 42).
- Follow 95th St north to the Lafayette City boundary (appx 200 ft south of Dagny Way)
- Follow Lafayette City boundary west, then north until it intersects with Arapahoe Rd.
- Follow Arapahoe Rd west to 75th St.
- Follow 75th St north to Valmont Rd.
- Follow Valmont Rd east to 95th St.
- Follow 95th St north Mineral Rd (Hwy 52).
What to do if you do not reside within the Coal Creek Little League Boundary
If you reside outside or don't attend school in the CCLL boundary, click on the map above to bring up the interactive Distrct 2 boundary map. Determine which league you reside in and contact that league for registration information. Below are links to each of the District 2 Little League sites: